Final details revealed ahead of RAK’s music festival, Destination Dawn, this Friday!
Destination Dawn is returning to Ras Al Khaimah’s Al Marjan Island this Friday, October 6, with three headline acts and even more reason to party from dusk till dawn.
- The line-up includes Hollaphonic, taking to the stage from 8pm followed by Russian trio Swanky Tunes who will continue through to 11:30pm, before Dutch duo Bassjackers takes them into the early hours of Saturday, building up to one of Holland’s hottest music exports, R3HAB from 1am.
- Ladies can enter for free before 8pm
- Food Trucks during the beach festival will include Asian delicacies at Wokinaki and Hooked, international burger flavours from Tandem, which serves a range of salads, burgers and sandwiches, pizza joint Copperwood, and Jammin Chicken, bringing Jamaican poultry dishes to the masses
- Free shuttle buses will be running from Dubai to Ras Al Khaimah, and in return for ticket holders
- Spots are still available at the festival’s camping area