Urban RetrEAT offers a budget friendly set menu from all vendors this Ramadan
The food incubator in Yas Mall is introducing several Iftar options
The gastronomical hotspot in Abu Dhabi, Urban RetrEAT, introduces an exciting offer from all your favorite vendors this Holy month of Ramadan. A time shared with family and friends to break their fast together, all vendors at Urban RetrEAT will be offering a set menu ranging from 50AED to 120AED that includes soup, salad, a selection of mains, desserts and much more to indulge in.
Urban RetrEAT has become one of the most-talked about food venues in Abu Dhabi since its launch in June 2018. Founded by Dana Al Sharif, it is set to become the largest platform to support home-grown talent in expanding their businesses, creating and setting trends in the Middle East’s food scene.
This Ramadan, the food incubator will be opened from 1pm to 1am on weekdays and 1pm to 2am on weekends. Live performances from Arabic local artists will be on show on weekends for all food lovers to enjoy while they break fast throughout Ramadan.
Please see below the list of vendors to look forward to for Iftar
· Krust: homemade grilled cheese sandwiches and coffee
· Barzat Al Fareej: homemade Emirati cuisine
· Flipt Kitchen: contemporary French cuisine, this will be Flipt Kitchen’s debut to market.
· Arabica Booza: Syrian food booth offering Arabic sweet selections
· Burro Blanco: offering a yummy range of customisable burritos including different rice options, meat and vegetables
· Al Areesh: a range of sumptuous items on the grill
· Revolution Kitchen: American comfort food
· West to West kitchen: endearing Sierra Leonean, Trinidadian and Jamaican-inspired cuisine and culture into their dishes
· Asia: Will be offering build your own noodle bowls
· Sukkar Dose: Rolled ice cream and desserts