Charged Bandit 2 – “It comes from below”
Under Armour has launched its newest running footwear collection Charged Bandit 2 in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA). The shoe is designed using special technology to ensure athletes look, feel and perform at their best.
The Charged Bandit 2 shoe is available in a variety of striking colorways, including Ultra Blue, Black, Red and Peacock for men, whilst for women it comes in Crystal, Black, Purple Light, Pink Chroma and Lime Light.
Runners and fitness fanatics will enjoy a number of benefits from Charged Bandit 2’s innovative technology features:
- A two-piece midsole utilises Charged Cushioning and Micro G to offer two densities and give the runner’s foot a stable and smooth ride.
- The unique Wing-Fit tongue construction is connected to the upper to provide greater proprioception fit.
- The beveled heel crash pad allows for lateral release upon heel strike and proper guidance through the foot during movement.
- Charged Cushioning and superior fit. The molded Micro G® footbed takes the shape of your foot for great cushioning and fit.
- The two-piece Charged Cushioning® midsole is firmer below the heel and softer below the forefoot for a blend of support and comfort that’s built to perform.
- A rubber outsole provides full ground contact with deep flex grooves for extra flexibility where you need it most.
- High abrasion rubber is added to high wear areas on the heel for increased durability.
Under Armour’s new Bandit 2 footwear collection is now available in all UAE and KSA Brand Houses.
For more information about Under Armour, visit UA.com and follow @UnderArmourME on Instagram and Facebook (Under Armour Middle East).