HILTON ABU DHABI brings you ITS ‘hala RAMADAN’ TENT
The iconic hotel at the heart of the Corniche celebrates Ramadan with a special tent set up at its Beach Garden.
ABU DHABI – April 17, 2018 – Hilton Abu Dhabi is preparing for the Holy Month of Ramadan by bringing back its cherished tent.
The air-conditioned space can house up to 150 guests, and will be open daily starting May 15th for Iftar from 7pm onwards followed by Suhoor. Located near the popular Hiltonia Beach Garden, the Ramadan tent has been a favourite of Abu Dhabi residents for several years.
The Iftar service within the spacious tent includes a buffet of traditional Arabic delicacies, like lamb ouzi, kofta, shorba soup and shawarma, in addition to a free-flow of Ramadan juices and water. The meal is priced at AED 210 for adults and AED 85 for children aged 6 to 12 years.
Middle Eastern cuisine is celebrated at this iftar with signature recipes of dishes like chicken moghrabieh, fish moussaka, lamb makloubeh and Dawood basha. A highlight of the buffet is the pastry corner which features favourites like cheese kunafa, Um Ali and mahalabiya.
For Suhoor, an a la carte menu featuring cold and hot mezze like hommos Bairouti, soujok and batata harra will also be available in the tent from 9pm. Middle Eastern desserts like katayef and a wide range of saj and fateer meshaltet preparations are at the heart of this meal.
For those who would like to break their fast with a more international spread, La Terrazza also hosts an Iftar buffet for AED 210 for adults and AED 85 for children aged six to 12 years. Children up to five years of age can dine for free at both venues.
The five-star hotel’s all-day dining restaurant, La Terrazza remains open for breakfast, lunch and dinner service as well, catering to all kinds of palates. For its iftar service, there is a selection of traditional Arabic dishes, a variety of grills, a salad bar, soups and an assortment of desserts.
From traditional favourites like fish sadiyat and seafood salona to kebbeh bil laban and lamb koskash, the chefs have created a full menu that changes every day. Some dishes not to miss are the quail freeka, chicken mandi and the makanik sausage served at the live cooking station.
Hilton Abu Dhabi also encourages bookings for large groups with special deals on offer depending on the number of guests as listed below:
- For a group of 30-150 persons: Every 1 in 10 people dine for free, a complimentary meal voucher for two will be provided, beach and pool access for two persons for one weekend will be provided
- For a group of 151-300 persons: Every 2 in 10 people dine for free, a complimentary meal voucher for four will be provided, beach and pool access for two persons for two weekends will be provided
- For a group of more than 300 persons: Every 2 in 10 people dine for free, a one-night stay with breakfast and dinner in a Double Room will be provided, beach and pool access for two persons for two weekends will be provided
Venues open during Ramadan:
- Hemingway’s: Open from 12 noon until 2am (beverage service indoors after sunset)
- Escape: Open from 9am until 8pm
- La Terrazza: Open for breakfast from 6.30am until 10.30am, for lunch from 12.30pm until 3.30pm, and for dinner from 7pm until 10.30pm
- Oceans Cafe: Open from 7am until 7pm
- Room Service: Regular operation (with 24 hour beverage service)
- Vasco’s: Open only for dinner from 7pm until 11pm (beverage service after sunset)
- Vienna Plaza: Open from 7:15pm until 2am
For bookings and more information, please contact +971 (0)2 692 4247.