Dubai’s entertainment playground invites London’s top bars to takeover for one night only
Dubai, UAE, 18 September 2018: Soho Garden is raising the bar for Dubai nightlife scene by inviting London’s hottest to take over an area inside the urban hub for one night only. Kicking off the bar take over series is Sexy Fish which will be taking control of the Glasshouse on Saturday 22nd September. Bringing the true vibe of London’s Soho district into the heart of Dubai with its fantastic lineup of London’s finest over the next few months.
Each visiting bar will be offering a special menu, compiled of their signature cocktails, Rum Kitchen and Café Pacifico will also be offering their renowned bar snacks and small plates. For those looking to get a sip of London life in Dubai, the brand-new Saturday series is the perfect solution. Guests are invited to experience London’s hottest locations at Soho Garden for one night only with chilled live music and shisha.
- Saturday 22nd September, Sexy Fish will take over the Glasshouse – The intimate, impressive and impulsive Sexy Fish serves an expert cocktail list, and is renowned for housing the world’s largest collection of Japanese whisky. This glamorous destination bar will transport Soho garden’s guests to the heart of London with their famous cocktails.
- Saturday 6th October – Rum Kitchen will take over Tiki bar – Caribbean beach shack inspired Rum Kitchen is renowned for its over-the-top cocktails, with its pièce de résistance banana colada, served in a copper pineapple, complete with copper straw. Expect a rum filled carnival evening from all over the Caribbean.
- Saturday 13th October – Cahoots will take over the Glasshouse – The 1940’s is alive and well at the Cahoots bar. Join swing dancers at Soho Garden for some classic cocktails, black market liquor and post-war favourites. Knock back some delicious drinks in old fashioned mugs, hip flasks, as well as vintage milk bottles all foraged from London’s ruins.
- Saturday 20th October – Happiness Forgets will be taking full control of the Glasshouse for one night only. Sample some incredibly high-end cocktails in the surroundings of the subterranean basement bar. Winners of ‘Best International Cocktail Bar’ Happiness Forgets promises to serve London’s best mixed drinks and mischief.
- Saturday 27th October – Back by popular demand, London Cocktail Club will be returning to take over the Glasshouse. The Cocktail paradise is loud, extroverted and blatantly unique, renowned for mixing the world’s greatest drinks to perfection. This bar parties like the best of them and serves up its famous concoctions.
- Saturday 3rd November – Returning just in time for the Day of the Dead, Café Pacifico will be hosting their celebrations at the Tiki bar in Soho Garden. Having devised its own cocktail for its Day of the Dead fiesta, the Paloma Muerta – literally “the dead dove” – is a refreshing mix of 1800 Reposado tequila, fresh pomegranate, pink grapefruit, lime, agave nectar, sea salt and soda.
- Saturday 10th November – Celebrating its 10th Birthday, Callooh Callay is set to take over Soho Garden’s Glasshouse for its birthday bash. Known for serving up world class cocktails with no muss, no fuss Cahooh Calley is most famous for its eccentric Shoreditch vibes, and was also named Best International High-Volume Cocktail Bar at Tales of the cocktail in 2016.
Soho Garden is an unparalleled entertainment destination within the UAE that encapsulates the true essence of the good life. A cosmopolitan cluster situated on the edge of a burgeoning metropolis, it is one part buzzing urban scene, one part tranquil-walled garden that offers a uniquely diverse mix of dining and nightlife experiences.