The Private Island Resort Sets a New Benchmark for a Valentine’s Day Vacation.
Six things to do for Valentine’s Day at the St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort:
- Dine with your loved in your private overwater St. Regis suite. With panoramic views of the ocean, each secluded villa has direct access to the private terrace and pool where an intimate dinner for two can be arranged. A dedicated butler will be available for the duration of the guest’s vacation, fulfilling the St. Regis legacy of providing exceptional service.
- Explore the exclusive Island on your personal his and her bicycles.
- Unwind with a private consultation for two by Ayurvedic and acupuncture experts, followed by a bespoke treatment, from a Balinese massage to herbal body scrubs and facials. Guests are also invited to unwind in the Blue Hole Pool, the most expansive hydrotherapy pool, which is located on the sheltered terrace and commands picturesque ocean vistas.
- Swim with Mantra Rays and Dolphins. Create an unforgettable experience on one of the resort’s excursions where guests will get up close and personal to the underwater wildlife, photograph the colourful corals and admire the rich marine life of Vommuli Island.
- Celebrate your arrival to the iconic resort with a glass-of-bubbly sabering ritual whilst watching the sunset at Whale Bar. The Whale Bar lounge opens directly onto an open-air terrace, where plush sofas and armchairs invite guests to admire seductive views of the sea, whilst enjoying tapas and locally sourced seafood.
- Experience a 6 course Valentine’s Day set menu at Alba, the signature restaurant at the Vommuli resort. Designed and created by Jordanian chef, Ayyoub Salameh, the romantic dinner for two will start with an amuse bouche of fresh Oyster, tea smoked salmon and caviar and will end with a Red Velvet cake with a chocolate and raspberry pillow, golden honey and blackberry shard.
To celebrate the St. Regis brand’s debut in the Maldives, the resort is offering a special opening rate from USD 1,976 per villa per night. For more information, please visit www.stregismaldives.com