Dubai, United Arab Emirates : The Istanbul Bosphorus Experience is a new program, specially designed by Turkish Airlines for its Business Class passengers who have a transfer time of seven or more hours in Istanbul. Turkey’s national flag carrier, recently awarded with four Skytrax World Airline Awards*, introduces this program to enable its transfer passengers to closely experience the beauty of Istanbul and the Bosphorus, before continuing their trip to their target destination.
“We always strive to offer our passengers the best flight experience possible – on board and on the ground. With the addition of the Istanbul Bosphorus Experience, we continue to improve our wide range of activities and services including our worldwide known “Turkish Airlines Lounge Istanbul”, that earned the top spot in the category “World’s Best Business Class Lounge” within the Skytrax World Airline Awards 2017, or our innovative Miniport service, and etc. These offerings already transform the layover into a special experience. Passengers can now discover and enjoy the cultural facets of Istanbul at first hand. Besides further diversifying our unmatched offerings to our passengers by launching this service, we can also indirectly contribute to the Turkish tourism economy by this way.” said Mr. Ahmet Olmuştur, Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) of Turkish Airlines.
The eligible Turkish Airlines Business Class passengers can make their own reservations with special offers throughhttps://bosphorus.turkishairlines.com/
by using their Passenger Name Record (PNR) Code.
Within the framework of this service, passengers will be welcomed by a guide, who will accompany them during their passport control also, and receive a Prime Class welcoming when they arrive at the Istanbul Ataturk Airport.
Outlines of the program:
- The guide continues to accompany the program participants throughout the entire program. At the first stage, the guide will take the passengers to the marinas of Eminönü or Karaköy, two prominent symbols of Istanbul, with luxurious vehicles.
- Following that, guests have the opportunity to tour around the unique beauty of Bosphorus on a private cruise.
- All following services will be offered during this cruise program:
- A crew will be serving beverages and snacks to the participants,
- And there will also be an available wi-fi connection for their use.
- After the cruise tour, an array of the most famous samples from the legendary Ottoman Cuisine (either breakfast, lunch or dinner) will be offered to the passengers, at the historical Çırağan Palace Kempinski Hotel, located at the Bosphorus.
- After the Çırağan Palace Kempinski visit, the passengers will be taken to their departure terminal, in company with the guide again.
*Skytrax World Airline Awards 2017: “Best Airline in Southern Europe”, “Best Business Class Onboard Catering”, “World’s Best Business Class Lounge”, and “Best Business Class Dining Lounge”.
For more information please visit; https://bosphorus.turkishairlines.com/