Makeup can be magical as it has the power to change people’s lives in so many ways; witnessing these special moments have been some of the greatest highlights of my career so far, and I look forward to many more!
Kate Goodwin is a leading celebrity make up artist based in UAE. She shares few tips on how to identify your skin type. Have a look.
Here are few tips to identify your skin:
– Start with clean, freshly washed skin.
– If your skin feels tight, uncomfortable and sensitive with flaky patches it is most likely dry.
– If it’s neither tight nor shiny and you feel like you could go without moisturiser, then you have normal skin.
– If it gets greasy and shiny quickly after washing and you have lots of open pores and prone to breaking out, you have oily skin.
– If it’s a combination of both oil and dry with more oil on the T zone and tighter cheeks you have combination skin.
It is important to identify your true skin type so you will be able to select the correct skin care products for your special needs. Knowing whether you have dry, oily, or sensitive skin can stop breakouts, bring life to dull skin, and even prevent early aging.
From Ahlan Live