Dubai’s leading resort is making travel even easier by offering international travellers who stay five nights or more the opportunity to claim back the cost of their departure PCR test to spend on a range of exciting in-resort experiences
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (12th October, 2020) – Atlantis, The Palm announced today that it will be offering all its global guests who stay five nights or more the opportunity to claim back the cost of their respective countries’ departure PCR test from now until 30th April, 2021.
With many travellers still required to conduct a PCR test before arriving into the UAE, Atlantis, The Palm is giving back the full cost of the tests for two guests per room staying five nights or more to spend as in-resort credit. This means that for a PCR test that costs up to US$190 (AED 700) each, two guests will receive the full amount of the test back to spend on anything in-resort including food and beverage, spa or marine and waterpark experiences.
Speaking about this latest development, Timothy Kelly Executive Vice President and Managing Director, Atlantis Dubai, said: “We are continuously evolving to meet the needs of our customers during this challenging time. We would like to continue to make the travels of our international guests easier by giving back the cost of their home country’s departure PCR test to spend on a range of amazing in-resort activities and experiences. We hope this will continue to reduce any travel inconveniences and encourage more guests from across the globe to visit Dubai’s premier entertainment destination.”
Kelly added: “We look forward to our guests relishing every moment of their time spent at Atlantis, The Palm as we strive to implement innovative ways to welcome them in a socially responsible way. To further ensure this, Atlantis, The Palm has been granted the internationally certified safeguard label by Bureau Veritas as well as issued the safety seal of approval by the Dubai government – the Dubai Assured stamp. This demonstrates to guests that the entire resort, including all of our rooms, restaurants, attractions and retail outlets, follows the strictest safety measures and protocols to ensure their health and wellbeing.”
While Atlantis, The Palm will continue to closely monitor the situation as it evolves and keep their guests and prospective guests regularly updated, all international guests are advised to please check the requirements of the country they are travelling to and from before they travel.
Atlantis, The Palm is now fully operational with guests able to enjoy daily complimentary access per each night’s stay to the region’s number one waterpark, Atlantis Aquaventure and The Lost Chambers Aquarium. Guests can take their pick of where to dine from a collection of 31 world-renowned restaurants including Bread Street Kitchen & Bar, Hakkasan, Nobu and the award-winning underwater restaurant, Ossiano. For bookings and more information about this special offer please visit https://www.atlantis.com/dubai
Terms & Conditions
- To qualify for this offer, all guests must present upon check-in their original proof of purchase of their departure PCR test from any registered private clinic, medical centre or private hospital.
- PCR test cost capped at AED 700 in-resort credit for two guests per room (AED 1,400 in total) per 5 nights or above.
- The resort credit cannot be used on mini bar, laundry, tobacco or retail shops. It also cannot be used against Taxes, Tourism Dirham Fee, nor can it be exchanged for cash.
- Any unused resort credit cannot be exchanged for cash, transferred to another guest or booking, and will expire upon guest check-out.
- Children aged 12 years and below are exempt from the PCR test requirement and therefore do not qualify for this offer.
- Free tests taken from the origin country does not qualify for the in-resort credit. Guests to have a valid payment invoice in order to claim the in-resort credit.
- In case guests are required to present a PCR test before leaving from Dubai to their destination the resort will also have an in house – PCR test services available at preferred price.