- Get ready to ring in 2021 in style at The Bungalow and join FR:DAY and Those Guys Events for an unmissable New Year’s Eve celebration – 31stDecember, 5pm to 2am.
- Live sets from special guests Crown Prince, GB, Megatronic, Ranger, Billy Mooring, and Cameo will create the perfect party atmosphere for an NYE like no other.
- The Bungalow is the ideal spot for breath-taking views of Dubai’s very best firework displays, topped off with two custom-built fireworks boats out on the water.
Dubai, UAE (December 2020): When it comes to celebrations, The Bungalow doesn’t do things by halves, which is why Dubai’s coolest seaside hangout is going big this New Year’s Eve! Start the countdown to the New Year and ring in 2021 in unforgettable style with FR:DAY, Those Guys Events and a stacked line-up of the city’s best DJs and entertainers, on Thursday, the 31stof December, from 5pm to 2am.
Lose yourself to a live soundtrack of afrobeat, dancehall, classic RnB, and hip hop, as Crown Prince, GB, Megatronic, Ranger, Billy Mooring, and Cameo do what they do best on the decks all night long. Then, when it’s time to ring in the New Year, you’ll have the perfect vantage point to enjoy breath-taking views of all the city’s very best fireworks displays. In addition to La Mer’s iconic fireworks show, The Bungalow is pulling out all the stops with two custom-built fireworks boats out on the water – for a sensational NYE extravaganza.
With a wide selection of packages to choose from, The Bungalow is Dubai’s ultimate NYE hotspot:
- AED 500 per person at The Bungalow (upstairs), with 5 drinks
- Minimum spend of AED 8,000 per table (8 people) at The Bungalow (upstairs)
- Minimum spend of AED 5,000 per table (6 people) at The Bungalow (upstairs)
- AED 200 per person at the helipad (downstairs), with 2 drinks
- Minimum spend of AED 8,000 per table (8 people) at the helipad front row
- Minimum spend of AED 15,000 per table (10 people) at the helipad platform
NYE 2020 guests can rest assured that The Bungalow carries out a full and thorough sanitisation of the entire venue every day, in line with its proactive approach to health, safety and hygiene, and to further ensure guests’ peace of mind.
Open New Year’s Eve from 5pm to 2am
For reservations, information or to get in touch,
call +971 54 994 7970/ +971 54 994 7971, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more at BungalowDubai.com!