The inaugural edition of the Amaze Expo event opens its doors this week at Dubai International Financial Centre to showcase the world’s latest leading innovative and luxury lifestyle products.
Amaze will welcome trade visitors, the media and VIP invitees on Thursday 22nd March, before it opens to the general public for two days starting Friday 23rd March for an entry fee of 20 AED. The exhibition is open from 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm on all three days.
The event will feature products from carefully selected categories including Fine Art, Adventure, Aviation, Digital, Drive, Fashion, Lifestyle, Marine, Off-Road, Ride, Wellness, Kids Lifestyle, Pets Zone and Woman’s World. Exhibitors are leaders in their respective fields, offering superior innovations, groundbreaking concepts and high-quality designs.”
The organisers of the event said: “The GCC is a bellwether insofar the sustained growth of the global luxury market, offering exciting growth possibilities for key industry players and continues to be a major destination for a wide range of luxury brands, while leading the strong performance of the global luxury market. And Dubai, as the region’s leading innovation, trade and commerce hub is the perfect setting for Amaze Expo to engage a discerning visitor base of High Net Worth Individuals who seek the exceptional and the unique.”
Amaze Expo has something for everyone spread across an array of 14 categories that will be featured during the course of three days! Here are some of the cool products that the visitors will get to witness:
- ASIS Amphibious Boats – With its wheels down, the ASIS Amphibious Boats can be driven from your storage area, down a boat ramp or any beach and directly into the water.
- Travelmate Robotics – Brings to the Amaze Expo its first true fully autonomous suitcase. It works seamlessly in crowds and doesn’t require any extra peripherals. Smart features like omni wheels and the ‘follow me’ system means that Travelmate is at the cutting edge of Artificial Intelligence and autonomous movement technology.
- Bandria Auto – Ready to fly (R2F) in the desert complex terrain off roader beast. R2F was designed around the roughest terrain and is capable of handling the worst situation.
- MRAZEX – Revx is a trendsetting new breed of electric motorcycle ready to get you anywhere you want to go at any time. Opening new spaces and possibilities for you to enjoy.
- Safella Ltd – The first and only product in the world that actively works with users to improve sleep will be at the Amaze Expo. Decades of neuroscience research have found a unique and proven patented sound technology that re-trains the brain to follow a healthy sleep pattern.
- Pheres (HK), Ltd – Amaze Expo will host Narcisa Pheres, the renowned Hong Kong designer and jeweller who will be featuring one-of-a-kind fine jewellery pieces worn by celebrities and have graced several magazine covers, music videos and major Hollywood red carpets.
After Dubai’s inaugural edition of the revamped event, Amaze Expo moves to London’s Olympia Exhibition Centre from 17th– 19th of August.