- Celebrations at The Pointe held in partnership with Tourism Ireland’s Greening of the World initiative
- Exciting offers across a wealth of dining outlets at waterfront destination, 17-20 March
Dubai, UAE – 9 March 2021: Get ready to go glorious green at The Pointe, Dubai’s premier lifestyle and dining destination on Palm Jumeirah, as The Palm Fountain, the world’s largest fountain, participates in Tourism Ireland’s Global Greening initiative.
On 17 March, The Palm Fountain will join hundreds of iconic landmarks and sites across 55 countries around the world to light up in green as part of Tourism Ireland’s celebrations. The Palm Fountain will sway to the tunes of the festivities’ signature track – Riverdance by Bill Whelan. The show will start at 7pm and will be repeated every hour.
The Palm Monorail will also light up in green as part of the celebrations.
Visitors to The Pointe can indulge in a plethora of exciting St. Patrick’s Day dining options and happy hour offers across a variety of eateries including:
Hook & Cook
- What’s a better way to spend St. Patrick’s Day than munching on fish and chips and enjoying a cold brew?
- Visit Hook & Cook on 17 March and enjoy fish and chips with a brew for AED115/person.
- For bookings, call: +971 4 244 3214
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day the Italian way at The Pointe’s Donna Carmela. Indulge in exceptional tastes and iced drinks with an exquisite view of The Palm Fountain.
- For bookings call: +971 4 576 2775
- Celebrate the Greek way at The Pointe’s Aiza, with chicken souvlaki, Baklava and delicious beverages.
- For bookings call: +971 4 575 5097
- For those fancying a 360 Japanese cultural experience, head to KYO to indulge in a sunset menu happy hour on 17 of March from 3pm to 6pm for drinks and delicious Japanese delicacies.
- For bookings call: +971 4 557 5182
- Spend the night celebrating with friends and family at Chuan and enjoy scrumptious Chinese food with your favourite chilled drinks facing the fountain.
- For bookings call: +971 4 564 3888
- Treat the gang to a unique dining experience at A Cappella and enjoy happy hour drinks starting from only AED25.
- For bookings call: +971 4 589 6788
- For those who love to socialize, visit Phantom House at The Pointe and enjoy happy hour offers every day from 5pm.
- For bookings call: +971 4 589 6517
- For a great night out, hit Chicago Meatpackers restaurant and lounge for mouth-watering, meat-focused cuisine and enjoy happy hour offers from 5pm to 7:30pm, with AED35 on selected drinks.
- For bookings call: +971 4 580 7983
- Lovers of Mexican food and a fun night out can mark St. Patrick’s Day with bold flavours, textures and colours, as well as colourful and refreshing drinks.
- For bookings call: +971 4 514 4559
- For those looking for an extraordinary night, try out divine Uzbek cuisine at Zor The Pointe. With rich flavours, ethnic ingredients, and out-of-this-world drinks, your St. Patrick’s Day will be unforgettable.
- For bookings call: +971 4 566 9612
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in style at AKA The Pointe, cyberpunk-inspired Japanese lounge with Asian-inspired menu of sharing plates and high quality cocktails.