Create lasting memories before little ones outgrow them at Le Méridien Maldives Resort & Spa, where a relaxing break and adventure meet against the backdrop of infinite turquoise waters and expansive oranges hue from the setting sun. With its pristine beaches, crystal-clear waters, and lush tropical vegetation, the resort promises an unforgettable holiday experience for families seeking relaxation and adventure in a breath-taking island setting.
A favourite for its Le Méridien Family and Kids’ Hub, enjoy an engaging programme that ranges from day and night nature trails, a mini marine conservation program, folklore storytelling, sustainable art classes and micro-green planting in The Greenhouse.
Families can also explore a purposefully curated menu of expeditions that include a nature safari, marine talks and coral restoration, family foraging and cooking classes in The Greenhouse and expeditions to the resort’s wholly owned private island, Bodu Finolhu, as well as a range of resort-wide experiences that nurtures discovery and conservation of the surrounding environment.
The resort also presents a boutique lifestyle space that features an ocean facing fitness studio and yoga pavilion as well as an interactive creative arts studio for guests to stay balanced and inspired during their travel.
Notes to the Editor:
Explore the Endless family fun package, including:
Sunset Dolphin Cruise for 2 Adults and 2 Kids
· Complimentary 30 minutes family photoshoot
· Complimentary 1 Le Scoop ice cream per kid daily
· Complimentary access to Family & Kids Hub
· Complimentary Kids Cooking Class by Family & Kids Hub
· Complimentary Kids Painting Class by Family & Kids Hub
· Complimentary Green House Tour by Head Horticulturist Juby
· Complimentary Marine Biology Class by Marine Biologist Candice
· Complimentary Water Sports daily (Kayaking, Paddle Board, Snorkeling Equipment)
Prices start at 675 USD+ per night.
Learn more about this package here.
Leave a Reply